• Jupiter went retrograde, making the pursuit of money and materialism even more difficult.
• Two penumbral lunar eclipses and one total solar eclipse will take place July 7, July 22 and August 6 – all within 30 days of each other. 2009 is interesting in that there are 6 solar/lunar eclipses this year. Most years there are only four and they usually pair up one lunar and one solar within a month’s period. In poking around the data, the last time we had this sort of lunar-solar-lunar eclipse grouping within a 30 day period was in May/June 2002. And in 2000 we had a solar-lunar-solar eclipse pattern between July 1-31.
• This occasional pattern of triple-eclipse play-out doesn’t usually occur as 6 eclipses within a particular year, but rather only 5, which I find interesting numerologically speaking. Not so much for the 6 vs. 5, as much as it’s an aberrant pattern. That during our first 11 year (2009) in 99 years (since 1910), 2009 as an energy will also include experience of a total of 6 eclipses, not the more usual 4-5. So we see a combo of intense master number energy with the more intense cleansing eclipse pattern again here as well.
(Remember what I’ve said previously about how it is the nature of new milleniums to force societal change? It’s because of the new 11 year patterns! And our first 11 year of a new century rife with 11 years has this much cleansing eclipse energy associated with it. Does this energy occur because of the numbers and astral events? Or do the numbers and astral events reflect what is already taking place? That’s a chicken or the egg argument I think.)
• July 7th eclipse was on the heel of our nation’s Master Number 22 birthday cycle, while July 22 was a total solar eclipse and coincides smack on top of a 22 Master Number day. The Master Number 22 that we as a nation are just entering as an annual cycle.
• Super sun spots materialized on July 4th – the Master Number 22/4 day, that was also a significant date for the US entering a new 22 cycle. Later the cluster began to wane on July 7th, the day of the lunar eclipse. I already noted an arc of energetic influence between these two dates – the Super Sun Spot’s behavior just reinforced this idea of more intense energetic influence.